Monday, December 20, 2010

Little Big Fighter!

I can't think of a more impressive game for the creative masses next year than Little Big Planet 2. Some of the creations that have come out of the beta have blow me away. Hit the link to see a video and read more about the PS3 exclusive. People are just so creative, something I tend to have trouble with. Theres been games completely remade within the Little Big Planet 2 Beta. Games such as Flower, Assassin's Creed and even a first person shooter, but none have impressed me as much as the video you see below.


The level shown is called Sony Vs. Mavel Vs. Capcom, and is made by Little Big Planet community user "POLLOIZARRARAZ43". If there was any fighting game to mimick, I'd say he chose the right one.

Little Big Planet 2 is slated for a US release on January 18, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment